Blog Postings

The postings will be introductions to each of my life lists. The lists themselves will appear in the side margin. I shall do some postings about particular localities and there will also be postings to provide updates every time I add a new species.
Please note that I am not qualified in any aspect of natural history - there will therefore be occasional (or, apparently, in the case of the hoverflies, a lot of) errors.

Friday 8 January 2010

Pied Wagtail



The snow brought a Pied Wagtail to The Willows. A new bird for the garden species list.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty bird! Not familiar with this one at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourites. I've been trawling the blogs to see who else is getting this visitor and what they're up to.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).